what is intervenning ns sheel

Asked by om | 23rd Feb, 2014, 12:55: AM

Expert Answer:

Dear om

Thanks for asking us a question in Ask the Expert section of TopperLearning.com.

We have not understood the query that you have posted. We would request you to clarify / provide additional details so that we may answer this to the best of the ability.
Did you mean intervening electrons?? because there is no word like 'intervenning ns sheel' in chemistry!!

The electrons lying between the nucleus and the valence shell are called intervening electrons.


Topperlearning Team.

Answered by  | 24th Feb, 2014, 12:52: PM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.