CBSE Class 12-science - Halogens Videos
This video describes preparation, properties and uses of chlorine, preparation, properties and uses of Hydrochloric acid, oxoacids of halogens, Interhalogen compounds
- chlorine reacts with excess HNO3 it produces
- geometry of [XeF7]- complex
- The most reactive all halide
- inter halogen compounds are more reactive than pure halogens. why?
- When conc H2SO4 is added to an unknown salt in a testube and MNO2 is added, a greenish yellow gas X comes out. To the unknown salt solution in water, when AGNO3 is added,a white ppt is formed which is insoluble in excess of NH4OH. X displaces a brown gas from aqueous solution of KBr. Identify X and write the equations involved
Please answer the following question in detail, specifically the query that is mentioned in the image.
Please answer the following question.
- what property of fluorine makes it a component for waterproof paper?
- Arrange the following in the decreasing order of their reducing character: HF, HCl, HBr, HI
- Write down the electronic configuration of Chlorine.