- Arrange the following in the decreasing order of their reducing character:
HF, HCl, HBr, HI
Asked by scholarreema | 14th Mar, 2018, 12:22: PM
The order is :
As down the group the tendency to lose H+ ions increases.
Answered by Varsha | 14th Mar, 2018, 01:17: PM
- geometry of [XeF7]- complex
- The most reactive all halide
- inter halogen compounds are more reactive than pure halogens. why?
- When conc H2SO4 is added to an unknown salt in a testube and MNO2 is added, a greenish yellow gas X comes out. To the unknown salt solution in water, when AGNO3 is added,a white ppt is formed which is insoluble in excess of NH4OH. X displaces a brown gas from aqueous solution of KBr. Identify X and write the equations involved
- Please answer the following question in detail, specifically the query that is mentioned in the image.
- Please answer the following question.
- what property of fluorine makes it a component for waterproof paper?
- Write down the electronic configuration of Chlorine.
- What is the chemical composition of bleaching powder?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number