What is heat definition
Asked by kmgohil8222 | 12th Jan, 2022, 08:20: AM
Heat is a form of energy which flows from body at high temperature to body at low temperature.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 12th Jan, 2022, 09:32: AM
- Difference between good conductor and bad conductor of heat
- diagram of a theemos flask
- What is the defination of thermal expansion of liquids and thermal expansion of gases.
- Why does food get spoiled faster in summer.
- Difine thermal expantion
- conversions of kelvin to farhenhiet
- what is the process of change of state from gas to solid called?
- When ice is placed in a thik glass tumble its cracks because the inner surface of glass _______ more than outer surface
- Why copper tubing is used in automobile radiators??
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number