what is chemisorption?

Asked by  | 15th May, 2008, 04:31: PM

Expert Answer:

When the gas molecules or atoms are held by chemical bonds to the solid surface, the adsorption is called as chemisorption. the bonds may be covalent or ionic.

Answered by  | 15th May, 2008, 06:31: PM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.