CBSE Class 12-science Chemistry Surface Chemistry
Pls solv follin
- IS IRONCHLORIDE [ FeCl3] IS MORE EFFECTIVE THAN ALUM FOR COAGULATION OF BLOOD BECAUSE THE GOLD NUMBER OF IRONCHLORIDE [FeCl3] IS MORE THAT OF ALUM WHICH RESULTS IN FeCl3 MORE EFFECTIVE THAN ALUM FOR COAGULATION OF BLOOD ? PLEASE EXPLAIN THE ANSWER
- differentiate between peptisation and coagulation
- What is the difference between flocculation and coagulation?
- Which effect is used to distinguish between solutions and colloids. Explain it.
- What is Brownian movement and why it is called so?
- State Hardy Schulz law.
- Give an application of colloid formation in metallurgy.
- Compare the colligative properties of colloids and true solutions.
- Which property of colloid is used in making of rubber gloves?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.