CBSE Class 12-science - Adsorption Videos
Exam Prep Strategies on Adsorption
This video is based on exam preparation strategies on Adsorption
- can we have more examples of sorption...?
- What type of sol is formed by iron hydroxide
- What are the 6 factors that influence adsorption
- Adsorption and absorption what is the difference in them.
- define the adsorption isobar
- define the extent of adsorption
- define enthalpy of adsorption
- how does the extent of adsorption in the solution phase vary with concentration of solution
- what are the factors that influence the adsorption of gas on a solid
- Surface Chemistry 1) define . enthalpy of adsorption and extent of adsorption and adorption isobar 2) what are the factors that influence the the adsorption of a gas on a solid ? 3) how does the extent of adsorption in the solution phase vary with concentration of solution ? 4) name the two groups into which the phenomenon of catalysis can be divided . Give an example of each group which chemical equation involved . 5)difference b/w peptisation and coagulation 6) explain Hardy Schulze rule THANKYOU
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.