CBSE Class 12-science Chemistry Surface Chemistry
- Explain the different phases of colloids
- Classify colloids on basis of interaction between phase and medium.
- Salad dressing is a common emulsion between oil and water. How is this emulsion formed?
- Name polymers which are lyophilic colloids.
- Classify colloids depending on the size of phase.
- Explain preparation of sulphur sol and gold sol.
- Write short note on dispersion methods of preparation of colloids.
- Why should colloids need purification?
- Describe any two methods of purifying colloids.
- What is peptization? Explain with example.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.