CBSE Class 12-science - Types of Colloids Videos
Classification based on type of particle Classification based on interaction of particles and the medium. Preparation and Purification of colloids.
- Explain the different phases of colloids
- Classify colloids on basis of interaction between phase and medium.
- Salad dressing is a common emulsion between oil and water. How is this emulsion formed?
- Name polymers which are lyophilic colloids.
- Classify colloids depending on the size of phase.
- Explain preparation of sulphur sol and gold sol.
- Write short note on dispersion methods of preparation of colloids.
- Why should colloids need purification?
- Describe any two methods of purifying colloids.
- What is peptization? Explain with example.