CBSE Class 12-science Chemistry Types of Colloids
- Explain the different phases of colloids
- Classify colloids on basis of interaction between phase and medium.
- Salad dressing is a common emulsion between oil and water. How is this emulsion formed?
- Name polymers which are lyophilic colloids.
- Classify colloids depending on the size of phase.
- Explain preparation of sulphur sol and gold sol.
- Write short note on dispersion methods of preparation of colloids.
- Why should colloids need purification?
- Describe any two methods of purifying colloids.
- What is peptization? Explain with example.
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number