what is catalyst? Give an example of reaction to show.
Asked by tlb2bpartner | 21st Aug, 2019, 10:28: PM
Substances which alter the rate of a chemical reaction and themselves remain chemically unchanged after the reaction are known as catalysts.
In the procss of manufacturing of ammonia Fe is used as catalyst.
Answered by Varsha | 22nd Aug, 2019, 10:11: AM
- in homogeneous catalysis both catalyst and reactants have same?
- what is catalysis
- examples of hetrogenous catalyst
- Example of heterogeneous catalysis
- name the two groups into which phenomenon of catalysts can be divided give an example of each group with chemical equation involved
- Explain with the help of example INDUCED CATALYST
- Explain the THEORY OF HETEROGENOUS CATALYSIS in detail with the help of examples
- What will happen if DISORPTION OF PRODUCT do not takes place in case of HETEROGENOUS CATALYSIS ? Explain in detail.
- Give characteristic of a good catalyst.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number