what is catalysis
Asked by spoorthysaienelluri | 23rd May, 2020, 11:07: AM
Catalysis is a phenomenon in which speed of a chemical reaction is altered by using a catalyst.
Answered by Varsha | 23rd May, 2020, 02:02: PM
- examples of hetrogenous catalyst
- Example of heterogeneous catalysis
- what is catalyst? Give an example of reaction to show.
- name the two groups into which phenomenon of catalysts can be divided give an example of each group with chemical equation involved
- Explain with the help of example INDUCED CATALYST
- Explain the THEORY OF HETEROGENOUS CATALYSIS in detail with the help of examples
- What will happen if DISORPTION OF PRODUCT do not takes place in case of HETEROGENOUS CATALYSIS ? Explain in detail.
- Give characteristic of a good catalyst.
- List the criteria for metals to act as catalyst.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number