what are the physical states of dispersed phase and dispersion medium of a cloud?
Asked by Parminder | 24th May, 2015, 05:40: AM
- Cloud is an aerosol that means it is a colloidal suspension of water droplets in air.
- Hence, dispersed phase is liquid (droplets of water) and dispersion medium is gas (air).
- It is a lyophobic colloid. Droplets in cloud precipitate as rain.
Answered by Prachi Sawant | 24th May, 2015, 02:44: PM
- which ionic compound shows both frenkle and schottky defect
- what craystalline solid
- why thionyl chloride method in the best method for prepare alkyl chloride
- what is unit cell
- write distinguish feature of covalent solids?
- unit cell
- Derive the formula of the ferric oxide
- give reason crystaline solid are anisotropic
- Can you tell me sir which questions are very important in chemistry for board exam 2019
- Nickel crystallises in a fcc unit cell with a cell edge length of 0.3524 nm . The radius of the nickel atoms
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number