two buses start simultaneously towards each other from towns A and B which are 480km apart . it took first bus travelling from A to B 8 hrs and second bus travelling from B to A , 10 hrs.determine when the buses will meet after strting and at wht distance from A.
Asked by Sanmit Ratnaparkhi | 4th Sep, 2015, 11:58: PM
Answered by Yashvanti Jain | 5th Sep, 2015, 12:38: PM
- please answer the question given below
- obtain equation of motion of constant acceleration using matter calculus
- On turning a corner, a motorist rushing at 44 ms-1 find a child on the road ahead. He is currently stops the engine and applies the brakes so as to stop it within 1m of the child. Calculate time required to stop it stops.
- What is motion?
- 14th sum plz
- Plz answer 4th part of 8th ques
- 13th sum plz
- Plz answer 12th ques
- IF A CAR start from rest and TRAVEL WITH CONSTANT acceleration for 10 second.find the ratio of distance in 1st and 2nd second travel by car?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number