CBSE Class 11-science - Kinematics of Linear Motion Videos
Motion in a Straight Line
This video explains the determination of the kinematic equation using the graphical method and practice-based equations on uniformly accelerated motion and motion under free fall.
- state and prove law of conservation of energy in case of a freely falling bady
- if the linear momentum of a body is increased by 10% what will be the percentage change in it's kinetic energy
- obtain equations of motion for constant acceleration using calculus method
- what is elevators
- a mass of 0.1 kg falls freely under the action of gravity find the force acting on it it's momentum and kinetic energy after 10 sec ?
- A stone is thrown upwards vertically. It has speed 10m/s when it reaches one half of its maximum height. Then find out how high it will rise?
- An object starts from rest moves in constant acceleration A upto its max velocity and then retards at B until it comes to rest Cal the max velocity and the displacement if the total time of journey is T
how to solve this
16dx2/dt2+ 25x = 0
- what do you mean by aircraft wind problem