CBSE Class 11-science Physics Motion in a Straight Line
- what do you mean by aircraft wind problem
- two ball of mass 50 g and 100 g bare dropped form same building .what is the ratio of their speeds on reaching ground
- A diwali rocket moves vertically with constant acceleration of 5 ms–2. After some time its fuel exhausted and then it falls freely. If maximum height attained by the rocket is 60m. Then find its speeds when the fuel is just exhausted. (g = 10ms–2)
- a particle starts with velocity 20 m/s with constant retardation of 4m/s^2.find distance travelled in 7 seconds
please answer the question given below
obtain equation of motion of constant acceleration using matter calculus
- On turning a corner, a motorist rushing at 44 ms-1 find a child on the road ahead. He is currently stops the engine and applies the brakes so as to stop it within 1m of the child. Calculate time required to stop it stops.
- What is motion?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.