The sum of the digits of a two digit number is 12 . The number obtained by interchanging Its digits exceed the given number by 18 find the number
Asked by sunandkumar151 | 25th Aug, 2020, 08:46: PM
Let the digit at the tens place be x and the digit at the unit place be y.
Required Number = (10x+y).
Number obtained on reversing the digits = (10y+x).
According to the condition, we get
→ y−x=2 ..........(2)
Adding (1) and (2), we get
→ x= 12 - 7 = 5
Hence, the required number is 57.
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 26th Aug, 2020, 09:28: AM
- 2x+y=10 x+y=6
- solve the pair linear equations (a+b)x+(a-b)y=asquare+bsquare (a-b)x+(a+b)y=asquare+bsquare
- Find two numbers whose sum is 27 and product is 182
- please answer me second and third question answer
- cocept of elimation method
- px+qy=p-q qx-py=p+q
- x+2y=5 3x/2+3y=10 solve by elimination method
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number