The function f is defined by
Asked by Topperlearning User | 1st Aug, 2014, 10:55: AM
Here, f(x) = 2 – x, x < 0, this gives
f(-3) = 5, f(-2) = 4, f(-1) = 3,…
f(3) = 5, f(2) = 4, f(1) = 3,…
for f(x) = x + 2, x > 0.
Thus the graph of f is as follows-
Answered by | 1st Aug, 2014, 12:55: PM
- Answer (iii)part nd plz tell how are log functions drawn on graph
- With the help of an example, explain constant function and draw the graph of it.
- Identify the given graph and write the domain and range of this function.
- Draw the graph of the function y = x -
- Draw the graph of the function y = x2 + 4x + 6.
- Define rational function and give example of it.
- Let R be the set of real numbers. Define the real function f : by f(x) = x + 8, and sketch the graph.
- Write the domain and range of the signum function.
- Draw the graph of the real function y = 2x2.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number