Let R be the set of real numbers. Define the real function
f : by f(x) = x + 8, and sketch the graph.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 1st Aug, 2014, 10:44: AM
Here, f(0) = 8, f(1) = 9, f(2) = 10,... ,f(8) = 16.
and f(-1) = 7, f(-2) = 6,.... , f(-8) = 0.
Therefore the graph of the given function is as follows-
Answered by | 1st Aug, 2014, 12:44: PM
- Answer (iii)part nd plz tell how are log functions drawn on graph
- With the help of an example, explain constant function and draw the graph of it.
- Identify the given graph and write the domain and range of this function.
- Draw the graph of the function y = x -
- Draw the graph of the function y = x2 + 4x + 6.
- Define rational function and give example of it.
- The function f is defined by Draw the graph of f(x).
- Write the domain and range of the signum function.
- Draw the graph of the real function y = 2x2.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number