Draw the graph of the function y = x -
Asked by Topperlearning User | 7th Jun, 2016, 09:43: AM
When x 0, = x y = x - x = 0
When x < 0, = -x y = x + x = 2x
The given function is equivalent to
So, the graph of this function is as follows
Answered by | 7th Jun, 2016, 11:43: AM
- Answer (iii)part nd plz tell how are log functions drawn on graph
- With the help of an example, explain constant function and draw the graph of it.
- Identify the given graph and write the domain and range of this function.
- Draw the graph of the function y = x2 + 4x + 6.
- Define rational function and give example of it.
- Let R be the set of real numbers. Define the real function f : by f(x) = x + 8, and sketch the graph.
- The function f is defined by Draw the graph of f(x).
- Write the domain and range of the signum function.
- Draw the graph of the real function y = 2x2.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number