Answer (iii)part nd plz tell how are log functions drawn on graph
Asked by lovemaan5500 | 1st Feb, 2019, 09:42: PM
y = log2 (x + 1)
2y = x + 1
x = 2y - 1
Put y = 0 then we get x = 1 - 1 = 0
y = 1 then we get x = 2 - 1 = 1
y = 2 then we get x = 22 - 1 = 3
Points are (0, 0), (1, 1), (3, 2)
Plot points on the graph.
Answered by Sneha shidid | 5th Feb, 2019, 10:17: AM
- With the help of an example, explain constant function and draw the graph of it.
- Identify the given graph and write the domain and range of this function.
- Draw the graph of the function y = x -
- Draw the graph of the function y = x2 + 4x + 6.
- Define rational function and give example of it.
- Let R be the set of real numbers. Define the real function f : by f(x) = x + 8, and sketch the graph.
- The function f is defined by Draw the graph of f(x).
- Write the domain and range of the signum function.
- Draw the graph of the real function y = 2x2.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number