The coefficeint of linear expansion of solid in one direction is 0.03 x / C and in directions perpendicular to it is 0.02 x /C . Find the coefficient of cubical expansion.
1. 0.07 x
2. 0.05 x
3. 0.08 x
4. 0.01 x
Asked by Mamali Nanda | 19th Jul, 2016, 08:54: PM
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 20th Jul, 2016, 11:12: AM
- what is thermal expantion
- 9. The resistance of a resistance thermometer has values 2.70Q and 3.70Q at OOC and 1000C respectively. The temperature at which the resistance is 3.100 is
- what is the relationship between alpha and gamma
- Thermal expansion
- What is heat? What is the unit of heat?
- Which instrument is used to measure temperature? What are the various scales of temperature? Write the expression stating the relation between various scales of temperature.
- What is Joule's Mechanical Equivalent of Heat?
- State some applications of thermal expansion.
- What is thermal expansion? What are its types?
- Does the Fahrenheit scale and Kelvin scale give same reading? If yes at what temperature?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number