Select the odd one out - sublimation,evaporation,freezing,melting
Asked by mishranilu907 | 21st Sep, 2018, 10:19: AM
Sublimation is the odd one. Because in this process solid directly converted into gaseous state skipping the liquid state.
Answered by Ramandeep | 24th Sep, 2018, 11:28: AM
- A mixture and of vinegar in water can be separated by
- What do you mean by the word chromatography
- take the mixture in a distillation flask and arrange the apparatus. please mam explain in detail ...
- What is liebigs condenser????
- Explain how water and carbon tetrachloride are separated????
- Explain why paper strip with a spot of ink at its end is dipped into the solvent
- Give reason... Ammonium chloride is a sublimable substance... ..
- What is stationary phase and mobile phase
- Mixture of compound ........?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number