role of Hydrochloric Acid in stomach?
Asked by | 28th Feb, 2008, 08:12: PM
HCl activate enzyme pepsinogen into pepsin and kill micro organisms
Answered by | 30th Nov, 2017, 03:32: PM
- Digestion in stomach
- Why it is advised to use iodised salt in diet?
- all possible differences between pepsin and trypsin enzymes
- how does amoeba gather food
- what are enzymes
- how do digestive system works? in simple way
- What is the role of pepsin in our stomach?
- What is the function of appendix
- What is the difference between chyme and chyle
- What is the role of pancreas in the process of nutrition
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number