question 54...chemical equilibrium... how to solve.... plz tell
Asked by veenatripathi | 28th May, 2020, 09:03: AM
Answered by Ravi | 28th May, 2020, 09:10: PM
- Explain relationships b/w equilibrium constant K, reaction quotient Q and Gibbs energy G.
- For a reaction, A + B → 2C 2 moles of A and 3 moles of B are allowed to react. If equilibrium constant is 4 at 400° C, then the mole of C at equilibrium is
- Answer with explanation....Thanks
- Pls answer the following
- What do you mean by equilibrium state?
- A crystal of common salt of given mass is kept in aqueous solution. After 12 hours, its mass remains the same. Is the crystal in equilibrium with the solution?
- Give three examples of physical equilibria.
- What is the nature of chemical equilibrium?
- Chemical equilibrium is dynamic in nature. Explain.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number