CBSE Class 11-science Chemistry Equilibrium
1/6.3X10 to the power 14
question 54...chemical equilibrium... how to solve.... plz tell
- Explain relationships b/w equilibrium constant K, reaction quotient Q and Gibbs energy G.
- For a reaction, A + B → 2C 2 moles of A and 3 moles of B are allowed to react. If equilibrium constant is 4 at 400° C, then the mole of C at equilibrium is
Answer with explanation....Thanks
Pls answer the following
- What do you mean by equilibrium state?
- A crystal of common salt of given mass is kept in aqueous solution. After 12 hours, its mass remains the same. Is the crystal in equilibrium with the solution?
- Give three examples of physical equilibria.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.