Q1- can you name these parts present in human respiratory system
I)- that has cartilaginous rings
ii)-that encloses the vocal cards
iii)- sheet of muscle that separates the chest cavity from abdominal cavity
iv)- that serves as a common passage for food and air
Q2- what are the end products formed during fermentation in yeast. Under what condition a similar process takes place in our body that leads to muscle cramps ?
Q3- how do guard cells regulate opening and closing of stomatal pores?
Q4- what are the different ways in which glucose is oxidised to provide energy in various organisms?
Asked by gayatrivardani2002 | 8th Jul, 2016, 06:37: PM
Answered by Hemangi Binny | 8th Jul, 2016, 07:06: PM
- what is enzym
- Do moisture and air affect corrosion?Q1. Explain the process of digestion?
- can you please elaborate on Why enzymes are in active form even when there is no food in our stomach?
- Our body is made up of cells or atoms ?
- Why enzymes are in active form even when there is no food in our stomach?
- Explain the three pathways of breakdown of living organisms
- what is the difference between oesophagus and alimentary canal ?
- Describe the structure of villi. How are lactaels different from villi in function? (2 marks )
- what is the meaning of nutrition
- what is enzymes
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number