Q1- can you name these parts present in human respiratory system
I)- that has cartilaginous rings
ii)-that encloses the vocal cards
iii)- sheet of muscle that separates the chest cavity from abdominal cavity
iv)- that serves as a common passage for food and air
Q2- what are the end products formed during fermentation in yeast. Under what condition a similar process takes place in our body that leads to muscle cramps ?
Q3- how do guard cells regulate opening and closing of stomatal pores?
Q4- what are the different ways in which glucose is oxidised to provide energy in various organisms?
Asked by gayatrivardani2002 | 8th Jul, 2016, 06:37: PM
Answered by Hemangi Binny | 8th Jul, 2016, 07:06: PM
- what is the meaning of nutrition
- what is enzymes
- 1. Why pancreas is called mixed gland? 2. Why are intestinal villis highly vascular? 3. Why do we get muscle cramp after vigorous exercise? 4. The breathing rate of aquatic animals is high, why? 5. Why does haemoglobin molecule act as efficient carrier of oxygen than diffusion process? 6. Why capillaries are thin walled? 7. Why do plants need less energy than animals?
- What is enzyme
- distinguish between small intestine and large intestine
- what is human alimentary canal
- what is th life proces?
- whati holozoic nutrition in ampeba
- Please explain Nutrition in Amoeba
- life process notes
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number