Asked by pb_ckt | 21st May, 2019, 02:59: PM
The general equation of standing wave is given by
On comparing the given equations we get
Answered by Utkarsh Lokhande | 21st May, 2019, 06:23: PM
- show that in the case of closed organ pipe, the ratio of the frequencies of the harmonics is 1:3:5:7.
- 26th sum
- 24th sum
- 18th sum
- 4th sum plz
- What are standing waves? Why are they so called?
- What do you mean by an open organ pipe?
- Write four properties of stationary waves.
- Write four points of difference between progressive waves and stationary waves.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number