Asked by lovemaan5500 | 29th Jan, 2019, 11:26: AM
Solution is attached.
Answered by Ankit K | 29th Jan, 2019, 02:30: PM
- The frequency is directly proportional to length multiplied by tension and mass in the length of string .derive the formula of frequency
- show that in the case of closed organ pipe, the ratio of the frequencies of the harmonics is 1:3:5:7.
- Pls solve.
- 24th sum
- 18th sum
- 4th sum plz
- What are standing waves? Why are they so called?
- What do you mean by an open organ pipe?
- Write four properties of stationary waves.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number