Asked by | 28th Feb, 2008, 12:20: PM
On aeging glass tends to crystalise and the change from amorphous to crystalline makes it milky.
Answered by | 7th Dec, 2017, 08:59: PM
- Derive the formula of the ferric oxide
- give reason crystaline solid are anisotropic
- Can you tell me sir which questions are very important in chemistry for board exam 2019
- Nickel crystallises in a fcc unit cell with a cell edge length of 0.3524 nm . The radius of the nickel atoms
- why is glass considered super cooled liquid ? (2m)
- what are amorphous solids
- isotropic and anisotropic
- what is called constituting particles ?
- Which type of crystals show anisotropy.Describe anisotropy.
- Describe crystalline solids.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number