Is having only the omelette as breakfast sufficient for your body ? If not,what would you include in your breakfast to get a balanced diet ?
Asked by Trisha Gupta | 25th May, 2017, 09:46: PM
As an omlettecontains protein, so there may be a deficiency of other components. So, for a properly balanced diet, we can include bread/bun, butter, milk, omelette, some fruits/fruit juice/milk.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 26th May, 2017, 07:55: AM
- How many componenets of food are there in science
- How solve the testing for nutrients?
- Q1 What are carbohydrates? Name the type s of carbohydrates with three example of each type. Q2 what is the role of fatin our body? Name any four sources each of plant and animal fats.
- How will you test the present of starch in a food?
- Oil and ghee are needed in a small amount in our diet. Explain.
- Discuss the importance of minerals.
- What is junk food? How does prolonged consumption of junk food affect us?
- How can one prevent the loss of nutrients from food?
- What happens when a child is deficient in proteins? Discuss the symptoms.
- <div>Does insoluble roughage helps in blood circulation?</div> <div> </div> <div> </div> <div> </div> <div> </div> <div><span style="color: #ff0000;">GIVE THE ANSWER BEFORE 4:30 P.M</span></div> <div> </div> <div> </div> <div> </div> <div> </div>
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number