Discuss the importance of minerals.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 17th Jun, 2016, 04:48: PM
Minerals are needed in small amounts, and each of them is essential for proper functioning of the body. They are required in the formation and coagulation of blood and functioning of muscles, nerves and the thyroid gland.
Answered by | 17th Jun, 2016, 06:48: PM
- How many componenets of food are there in science
- How solve the testing for nutrients?
- Q1 What are carbohydrates? Name the type s of carbohydrates with three example of each type. Q2 what is the role of fatin our body? Name any four sources each of plant and animal fats.
- How will you test the present of starch in a food?
- Oil and ghee are needed in a small amount in our diet. Explain.
- What is junk food? How does prolonged consumption of junk food affect us?
- How can one prevent the loss of nutrients from food?
- What happens when a child is deficient in proteins? Discuss the symptoms.
- <div>Does insoluble roughage helps in blood circulation?</div> <div> </div> <div> </div> <div> </div> <div> </div> <div><span style="color: #ff0000;">GIVE THE ANSWER BEFORE 4:30 P.M</span></div> <div> </div> <div> </div> <div> </div> <div> </div>
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number