Is ameoba a have a holozoic nutrition or parasitic nutrition
Asked by priyankakiran2017 | 18th May, 2022, 11:16: AM
Amoeba follows holozoic mode of nutrition in which the solid food particles are ingested which are then acted upon by enzymes and digested. Amoeba does not have any specialized organ for nutrition. Its entire process is carried through the body surface with the help of pseudopodia.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 18th May, 2022, 11:42: AM
- Give two reasons to explain why absorption of digested food occurs mainly in the small intestine.
- In my book it is written that "Liver gland seceretes bile juice . And bile is alkaline " so my queationus what does.it mean that bule is alkaline ??
- If ameoba entire process is carried through the body surface with the help of pseudopodia , than it must I'd termed as parasite.
- what are enzymes and digestive juices that are secreted in human digestive system write the location types and functions .
- what is hollowzoic mode of nutrition
- Which part of alimentary canal receives bile from the liver?
- what is enzym
- Do moisture and air affect corrosion?Q1. Explain the process of digestion?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number