FIND THE AVERAGE SPEED OF AN OBJECT WHOSE SPEED-TIME GRAPH IS GIVEN BELOW.
Asked by swarajtopper | 30th Jul, 2015, 05:23: PM
To calculate the average speed, we need to know the total distance travelled.
Answered by Yashvanti Jain | 15th Dec, 2017, 07:42: PM
- what is buffer solution?
- what is meant by curvature of earth sir
- A ball is projected vertically upwards with a velocity v. It comes back to ground in time t. Draw the correct v-t graph taking into consideration the sign convention.
- what is vt graph?definition
- Sketch a position time graph for a stationary object.
- Draw a position time graph for an object in uniform motion.
- The graph represents the velocity time for the first 4 seconds of motion. Find the distance covered.
- There is a bug who moves from point A to point B and then finally to C in 5 seconds. Are the speed and velocity of the bug Different?
- On a displacement-time graph show the following: (a) An object starting from the origin and having constant positive velocity. (b) An object starting from s = 5 m and remaining at rest there. (c) An object starting from s = 10 m and having constant positive velocity.
- What type of motion do the following graphs represent?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number