Draw the pattern for electric field due to a dipole at any point.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 16th Apr, 2015, 01:17: PM
In a dipole, the electric field emanating from the positive charge is drawn into the negative charge.
Answered by | 16th Apr, 2015, 03:17: PM
- What is point charge?
- what is electric dipole
- Plzz explain
- In which orientation, a dipole placed in a uniform electricfield is in (i) stable, (ii) unstable equilibrium?
- Define an electric dipole.
- What do you understand by an ideal electric dipole?
- What do you mean by dipole moment?
- What is the direction of dipole moment?
- How the electric field due to an electric dipole is different from that of a point charge?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number