CBSE Class 12-science - Electric Dipole Videos
Derive Electric field due to electric dipole along the axis & equatorial axis. Study the forces & torque due to external electric field on dipole.
give me answe
- Define Electric dipole. Derive an expression for electric feild intensity at a point situated at a distance r from electric dipole
Please solve this question
- Derive an expression for the torque acting on an electric dipole kept in a uniform electric field. When is this torque maximum? What will happen if the field were not uniform?
- calculate the electric field due to the electric dipole of length 2 cm having charge 4 microcoulomb at an angle of minus 60 degree for the direction of electric dipole moment 1 meter for the center to the dipole
- CALCULATE ELECTIC FEILD INTENSITY DUE TO DATIPOLE OF LENTH 10 CM HAVING CHARGE 5000MICROCOULUMB AT POINT ON AXIS OF LENTH 20 CM FROM ONE OF THE CHARGE
- An electric dipole with dipole moment 4×10-9cm is aligned at 30° with the direction of a uniform electric field of magnitude 5×104N/C. Calculate the magnitude of torque acting on the dipole?
- Two short electic dipoles of moment P and 8P are placed in opposite direction on a line at a distance of 15cm. The electic will be zero at point between the dipoles wose distance from the dipole of moment P is
- Obtain the ratio of Electric field formed by an ideal dipole at points lying on axial and equatorial axis.