Doubt in attached image
Asked by agarwalakshat2705 | 12th Jun, 2021, 12:04: PM
Let us consider two vectors A and B as shown in figure . Let θ be the angle between them .
By cosine formula, magnitude of sum vector is given as
when θ = π , we get , ........................ (2)
Hence if two vectors A and B satisfies above condition (2) , then angle θ between the vectors is given as , θ = π
Answered by Thiyagarajan K | 12th Jun, 2021, 12:45: PM
- Find the resultant and the direction of resultant of two vectors A and B with angle between them
- how to find subtraction of vectors
- Why are we taught the resolution of vectors if we already have the triangle law to find the resulatnt vector ?
- A particle possesses two velocities at the same time one 4 m/s due south and other the 2√2 m/s due north- east. Find the magnitude and direction of resultant velocity.
- how to find resolution of vectors
- let angle beyween two nonzero vectors A bar and Bbar 120° and resultant be C bar
- define free fall
- two vectors equal have resultant equal to either find the angle between them
- A force of 2i+3j+2kN acts on a body for 4s and produces a displacement of 3i+4j+5k m. calcuate power.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number