CBSE Class 11-science Physics Motion in a Plane
- What do your understatnd by (1)position vector and (ii) displancment vector. Distinguish them with illustration.
- what is dot product
- a boat's speed in still water is 20km/h .if the boat is to travel directly across a river whose current has a speed of 12km/h ,at what upstream angle must the boat head?
- A particle is located at 5i^ +6j^ + 7k^ at t=0.. After 5 seconds, it is located at 2i^+5j^ +5k^. The magnitude of displacement of the particle in XY plane is: ???
- if |A|=|B|=|A-B|, then find the angle b/w the two vectors
- how to find component of vector ?
Find the resultant and the direction of resultant of two vectors A and B with angle between them
- how to find subtraction of vectors
- Why are we taught the resolution of vectors if we already have the triangle law to find the resulatnt vector ?
- A particle possesses two velocities at the same time one 4 m/s due south and other the 2√2 m/s due north- east. Find the magnitude and direction of resultant velocity.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.