how to find component of vector ?
Asked by aditya000ghoderao | 19th Jan, 2022, 05:05: AM
Let us draw the given vector V in x-y coordinate system by knowing its magnitude and direction.
Let θ be the angle made by the direction of vector with x-axis.
Then as shown in figure , ( V cosθ ) is X-component of vector V and
( V sinθ ) is Y-component of vector V
Answered by Thiyagarajan K | 19th Jan, 2022, 08:41: AM
- if |A|=|B|=|A-B|, then find the angle b/w the two vectors
- Find the resultant and the direction of resultant of two vectors A and B with angle between them
- how to find subtraction of vectors
- Why are we taught the resolution of vectors if we already have the triangle law to find the resulatnt vector ?
- A particle possesses two velocities at the same time one 4 m/s due south and other the 2√2 m/s due north- east. Find the magnitude and direction of resultant velocity.
- Doubt in attached image
- how to find resolution of vectors
- let angle beyween two nonzero vectors A bar and Bbar 120° and resultant be C bar
- define free fall
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number