Do moisture and air affect corrosion?Q1. Explain the process of digestion?
Asked by sk3636515 | 18th Aug, 2021, 07:47: PM
Metal corrodes at a much greater rate under humid conditions. This happens because the moisture-saturated air reacts with oxygen and electrons on the surface of the metal. The longer metal components are exposed to humid air, the faster they will generally corrode.
Please click on Digestion to view the solution to your query.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 19th Aug, 2021, 04:08: PM
- Give two reasons to explain why absorption of digested food occurs mainly in the small intestine.
- In my book it is written that "Liver gland seceretes bile juice . And bile is alkaline " so my queationus what does.it mean that bule is alkaline ??
- If ameoba entire process is carried through the body surface with the help of pseudopodia , than it must I'd termed as parasite.
- Is ameoba a have a holozoic nutrition or parasitic nutrition
- what are enzymes and digestive juices that are secreted in human digestive system write the location types and functions .
- what is hollowzoic mode of nutrition
- Which part of alimentary canal receives bile from the liver?
- what is enzym
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number