discuss parallelogram law of vector addition.find the expression for resultant vector using it.
Asked by rajenderdagar123 | 25th Dec, 2016, 08:28: PM
It states that if two vectors acting on a particle sat the same time be represented in magnitude and direction by the two adjaoent sides of a parallelogram drawn from a point, than their resultant is represented in magnitude and direction by the diagonal of the parallelogram drawn from the same point.
Answered by Yashvanti Jain | 26th Dec, 2016, 03:30: PM
- how to find resolution of vectors
- let angle beyween two nonzero vectors A bar and Bbar 120° and resultant be C bar
- define free fall
- two vectors equal have resultant equal to either find the angle between them
- A force of 2i+3j+2kN acts on a body for 4s and produces a displacement of 3i+4j+5k m. calcuate power.
- If IA×B| = A•B, what is the angle between A and B?
- find angle between P vector and Q vector if resultant is given by R^2=P^2+Q^2.
- Resolve a force of 10 N into two components, if it acts at an angle of 30o with the horizontal.
- Difference between opposite and antiparallel vectors?
- List of vector formulas
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number