check the dimensional accuracy of n=1/2L*rootT/M
Asked by gopikagopakumar43 | 13th Dec, 2020, 12:56: PM
I guess the equation is
where n is frequency of transverse wave, L is length of string that forms stationary waves .
T is tension in the string and μ is linear mass density i.e., mass per unit length
Dimension of T = [ M L T -2 ]
Dimension of μ = [ M L-1 ]
Hence, dimension of = L T-1
Dimension of RHS of eqn.(1) = L-1 L T -1 = T-1
In LHS of eqn.(1), we have frequency that hs dimension T -1
Hence dimension of LHS and RHS of eqn.(1) is matching exactly
Answered by Thiyagarajan K | 14th Dec, 2020, 12:38: AM
- For class 12 physics cbse board will they ask us dimensional formula for anything?will there be questions expected as to write the dimensional formulas?
- if the unit of length and mass be doubled then the numerical value of w. r. t present value of universal gravitational constant will become
- plzz solve this my que
- Check the correctness of the equation, When the rate of flow of a liquid having a coefficient of viscosity ‘η’ through a capillary tube of length ‘l’ and radius ‘a’ under true pressure head ‘p’ is given by 𝑑𝑉 ÷ 𝑑t = 𝜋𝑝𝑎^4 ÷ 8lη
- Please undoubt the question . Image is attached.
- if area (a) velocity (v) and density(p)are base units,then whats the dimensinal formula of force represented as
- Q) How many significant Figures are there in ₹1000 and 1000pens? Please answer along with concept.
- using dimensional analysis, the accuracy of relation 𝒗 = 𝒌𝒏 𝒓𝒅 , v is Velocity, k is constant, n is coefficient of viscosity [ML-1 T -1 ] , r is radius and d is density.
- what is significance of uncertaitanity principle
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number