chapter 3,Text exercise Q2, answr for D
The graph given in text clearly shows B reahes home first.
The difference is evident when the graph lines are extended and vertical and horizontals are drawn.
if the graph refered by you is that of text book , as it is, kindly explain how the answr is 'same'
Asked by krishnapriya20 | 29th Aug, 2015, 06:55: AM
Yes it is correct that from the graph B reaches home first and not in the same time as A.
Any changes that need to be made in the textbook solutions provided by us regarding this answer, we will surely update it in our system.
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 30th Aug, 2015, 05:46: PM
- what is buffer solution?
- what is meant by curvature of earth sir
- A ball is projected vertically upwards with a velocity v. It comes back to ground in time t. Draw the correct v-t graph taking into consideration the sign convention.
- what is vt graph?definition
- Sketch a position time graph for a stationary object.
- Draw a position time graph for an object in uniform motion.
- The graph represents the velocity time for the first 4 seconds of motion. Find the distance covered.
- There is a bug who moves from point A to point B and then finally to C in 5 seconds. Are the speed and velocity of the bug Different?
- On a displacement-time graph show the following: (a) An object starting from the origin and having constant positive velocity. (b) An object starting from s = 5 m and remaining at rest there. (c) An object starting from s = 10 m and having constant positive velocity.
- What type of motion do the following graphs represent?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number