C6H6O + CO2 + NaOH --
Asked by Rg598555 | 30th Oct, 2019, 10:35: PM
The reaction if phenol with NaOH is as:
Answered by Varsha | 31st Oct, 2019, 09:18: AM
- Phenol is less acidic than a. ethanol b. o-nitrophenol c. o-methylphenol d. o-methoxyphenol
- sir/madam pls help me to answer both the questions plssss......
- Pl ans sir ...
- How phenol is used in the manufacture of drugs like aspirin?
- Which one among alcohols and phenols are more acidic and why?
- State the general uses of phenol.
- Write a short note on Reimer Tiemann reaction.
- What happens when phenol is heated with phthalic anhydride in presence of conc. H2SO4?
- How can you get p-cresol from Phenol?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number