CBSE Class 12-science - Characteristics of Phenols Videos
Characteristic of Phenols
Study acidic nature of phenol, elctrophilic aromatic substitution reactions and uses of phenol.
- reaction of phenol with ccl4 in presence of NaOH with HCl
- Phenol is less acidic than a. ethanol b. o-nitrophenol c. o-methylphenol d. o-methoxyphenol
sir/madam pls help me to answer both the questions plssss......
- C6H6O + CO2 + NaOH --
Pl ans sir ...
- How phenol is used in the manufacture of drugs like aspirin?
- Which one among alcohols and phenols are more acidic and why?
- State the general uses of phenol.
- Write a short note on Reimer Tiemann reaction.
- What happens when phenol is heated with phthalic anhydride in presence of conc. H2SO4?