3.66 sum plz
Asked by lovemaan5500 | 19th Aug, 2019, 11:14: PM
Mass of nitrobenzene = 12.3 gm
Current efficieny = 50%
Potetial V = 3 V
Energy = ?
Reduction reaction is,
C6H5NO2 +6H+ + e− → C6H5NH2 + 2H2O
Moles of C6H5NO2 to be reduced
According to the equation, 0.1 mole of C6H5NO2 will require 0.6 mole of electrons. But efficiecy of current is 50%.
Therefore, 0.1 mole of C6H5NO2 will require 1.2 mole of electrons.
Electricity carried by 1.2 mol of electrons = 1.2 × 96500
= 115800 C
Answered by Varsha | 20th Aug, 2019, 11:40: AM
- Electrochemistry:- Comment on pH of solution after electrolysis of ZnSO4 in aqueous media by using Zn electrode.
- Aluminium is extracted by electrolysis of
- Pls explain
- TOTAL VOLUME OF GASES EVOLVED AT STP WHEN 36g OF H2O ARE COMPLETELY ELECTROLYSED BETWEEN PLATINUM ELECTRODES.
- What happens to flow of electrons if we introduce two anodes at one end of the cathode
- 3.71 plz
- 3.52 numerical plz
- 3.57 plz
- Pl this question as fast as possible
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number