1. how many coordinate water molecules are present in CUSO4.5H2O ?
2.how many hydrogen bonded water molecules are associated in CUSO4.5H2O ?
Asked by rbhatt16 | 18th Oct, 2017, 03:38: PM
Four water molecules are co-ordinated with Cu2+ and one is hydrogen bonded with SO42- in CuSO4.5H2O.
Answered by Prachi Sawant | 19th Oct, 2017, 12:41: PM
- What are electron deficient, rich & precise hydride ?
- What is the formula of hydride ion and hydronium ion
- What is the meaning of " current of hydrogen"
- What is the meaning of " reduce by heating current in hydrogen"
- what is difference between hydrogen and hydride
- why does acidity of hydrides increase as we move from left to right in period?
- What are ionic hydrides?
- Give example of electron-rich hydrides?
- How hydrogen resembles alkali metals and halogens?
- Why H+ ion does not exist freely?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number