CBSE Class 11-science - Hydrogen and Hydrides Videos
This video contains practice questions on hydrogen and hydrides.
- A sample of water gives an analysis 6.8 mg/L of CaSO4, 3.65mg/L of Mg(HCO3)2. Calculate the total hardness and permanent hardness
- What are ionic hydride and ionic chloride?Why do they specify 'ionic'?
- In nuclear fusion, Which isotopes of hydrogen combine to form helium?
- What are electron deficient, rich & precise hydride ?
- What is the formula of hydride ion and hydronium ion
- What is the meaning of " current of hydrogen"
- What is the meaning of " reduce by heating current in hydrogen"
- what is difference between hydrogen and hydride
- why does acidity of hydrides increase as we move from left to right in period?
- What are ionic hydrides?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.