ICSE Class 9 Maths Simultaneous (Linear) Equations
- the some of the numerator and denominator of a fraction is 2 more than twice the numerator if the numerator and the denominator are reduced by 3 thay are in ratio 3:4 find the fraction
- 2x-3Y-13=0;3X+5Y=16 stimulation method
- X+y=6 X-y=4 Find xy
- 1. 8x+5y=9 3x+2y=4 linear equation
- 3x + 4y =10 and 2x - 2y = 2
- When a two digit number is divided by the sum of its digits, the quotient is 7. If the ten's digit is diminished by twice the unit's digit, the remainder is zero. What is the number?
- solve 4/X + 3/4=2 , 3/X - 2/4=5 by elimination method
- How to solve By elimination method
- How to solve 5x + 7y = 66 2x - 3y = -20 By elimination method.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.