ICSE Class 9 Maths Simultaneous (Linear) Equations
A two-digit number has the sum of digits 10. If the difference between digits is 2, then the number is
Two angles are complementary and the difference between them is 10o. Find the larger angle.
The sum of two numbers is 10. If they are alternate even numbers, find the largest out of the two.
- Solve the following simultaneous equations by substitution method: 8 y = 11 ; 3 – y = 2
- solve 2x + = 35 , 3x + 4y = 65 hence find the value of x/ y
- the sum two number x and y is 10 and their product is 8.
- 3x-y=23 x/3+y/4=4
- x +2y = 1 , 3x - y = 17 by substituting method
- 4/x-9/y=5 7/x-12/y=20 I did not understood how to solve this
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.