ICSE Class 9 Maths Simultaneous (Linear) Equations
The sum of two times Ajay’s age and 5 times Mohit’s age is 12. Also, the difference between 4 times Ajay’s age and Mohit’s age is 2 years. What is Ajay’s age?
The cost of a table is 3 times the cost of a chair. The total cost of 4 chairs and a table is Rs. 2100. Find the cost of a table.
The difference between 9 times the age of Ram and 4 times the age of Jay is 14. Also, the difference between 7 times the age of Ram and 3 times the age of Jay is 11 years. Ram is
- Solve the following simultaneous equations by substitution method: 8 y = 11 ; 3 – y = 2
- solve 2x + = 35 , 3x + 4y = 65 hence find the value of x/ y
- the sum two number x and y is 10 and their product is 8.
- 3x-y=23 x/3+y/4=4
- x +2y = 1 , 3x - y = 17 by substituting method
- 4/x-9/y=5 7/x-12/y=20 I did not understood how to solve this
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.