ICSE Class 9 - Substitution Method Videos
Solve the following equations and find the values of x and y.
2x + 4y + 2 = 0 x + 3y + 1 = 0
If ax + by + c = 0, and dx + ey + f = 0 has to be solved using the substitution method, then from ax + by + c = 0, x =
An equation having no variable and infinite solutions is called a
An equation having no variable and no solution is called a
- Solve the following simultaneous equations by substitution method: 8 y = 11 ; 3 – y = 2
- solve 2x + = 35 , 3x + 4y = 65 hence find the value of x/ y
- the sum two number x and y is 10 and their product is 8.
- 3x-y=23 x/3+y/4=4
- x +2y = 1 , 3x - y = 17 by substituting method
- 4/x-9/y=5 7/x-12/y=20 I did not understood how to solve this
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.