the some of the numerator and denominator of a fraction is 2 more than twice the numerator if the numerator and the denominator are reduced by 3 thay are in ratio 3:4 find the fraction
Asked by rrajsingh694 | 28th Jul, 2021, 01:56: PM
For the solution, please click on Elimination Method.
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 28th Jul, 2021, 10:21: PM
- 2x-3Y-13=0;3X+5Y=16 stimulation method
- X+y=6 X-y=4 Find xy
- 1. 8x+5y=9 3x+2y=4 linear equation
- 3x + 4y =10 and 2x - 2y = 2
- When a two digit number is divided by the sum of its digits, the quotient is 7. If the ten's digit is diminished by twice the unit's digit, the remainder is zero. What is the number?
- solve 4/X + 3/4=2 , 3/X - 2/4=5 by elimination method
- How to solve By elimination method
- How to solve 5x + 7y = 66 2x - 3y = -20 By elimination method.
- How to solve 5x + 7y = 66 2x - 3y = -20 By Elimination method
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number